Queen Bean Caffe

January 30, 2014

I'm a sucker for a good coffee shop-especially local ones. Since moving back from San Diego I've been on the hunt for a good local spot. Queen Bean Caffe kept coming up in my instagram feed via some of my friends-so one Monday Trav and I decided to take a drive and check it out.





Along with wonderful and delicious drinks, they have a small selection of breakfast and lunch items and the cutest little cereal bar. We split a bowl of steel cut oats + a tomato and chicken omelet. The steel cut oats were as delicious as the oatmeal I get from hotels. I have a special place in my heart for oatmeal served at hotel continental breakfasts. I don't know why, but to me-it's delicious. And for the life of me I can't replicate it at home-and I eat oatmeal on a daily basis. Oh well.
Anyways, I finally decided on a french toast latte (read: side of cinnamon + sugar). But man was it delicious! If I go back, I'll probably opt for my usual non-fat latte (read: non-sugar filled drink). And Travis got his usual hot chocolate since he doesn't drink coffee (he just isn't a fan of the flavor).

The shop had so much natural light and the cutest decorations. It is definitely a future brunch location + study spot for sure!

Website | Blog | Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment