Let's talk business cards

February 12, 2014

I know I'm in the business of food + nutrition, but I love good design. Side note: If I wasn't head over heals in love with nutrition + health care, I would've loved to go to school for design and open up a stationery shop like urbanic! Anyways, I think everyone needs a good set up business cards. Business owners, employees, and even students! As a student, I have been doing a lot of networking (hello future employers!) and over the summer in my internships I will be in contact with many RD's. Business cards are easy to hand out and make a great impression!
After searching through the many websites that offer business cards I found Moo. They have many different well designed cards to choose from, or you can upload your own design/logo. I fell in love with the pre-designed utensil cards-they fit perfectly in the "food and nutrition" theme I am going for. I also opted for rounded corners, because a professor once told us that in a stack of business cards, rounded corners always stick out and it might be that extra push to get you noticed out of a sea of other cards.
Shipping was quicker than expected and when I got my hands on my new business cards, I was very impressed. Great quality, awesome design and they are printed in the USA!  I already can't wait to start handing them out!



*Side note: I was not compensated for this post, I just like the products they offer and all words and opinions are my own. I will however earn a small commission if you choose to purchase through the links throughout this post.

No comments :

Post a Comment