second a day: April

May 1, 2014

Truth: This month was a little rough when it came down to recording our days. We still got it in, but I think the newness is wearing off. Whats getting me through is seeing the entire month's mash up when I put it all together. I love seeing these. I love seeing the videos Travis sends me. I love when we are together and film our randomness. I just have to keep reminding myself to do it, because I really do love the end result.

This month we celebrated my grandparents 40th wedding anniversary on Catalina, had date nights, went to farmers markets, ate ice cream, hung out with crazy Charlotte, saw my cousins band play, and of course made it to the go-kart track. It was a fun, but very very crazy month. Take a look:
Song: Matt Kearney Count on me

To read more about our monthly challenge check out the first post here
Watch past months mash ups here.

No comments :

Post a Comment